In our house, Santa stuffs stockings for everyone in the family (even the pets!) and every year this makes for such a fun part of Christmas morning! There are some essential gifts that are always included – tangerines, chocolates, and usually a new toothbrush for everyone! Our boys will usually find Matchbox cars, other small trinkets, and toys in theirs. The pets will each get a new toy or bone and some treats. And my husband will get an assortment of fun things only grown ups can appreciate like socks, small tools, bath soaps, and other randomly thoughtful things I have, I mean Santa has, collected through the year. When it comes to MY stocking, I usually find that Santa needs a bit more help with ideas (and sometimes even the gathering of said ideas). Thus I’ve pulled together a list of 10 great stocking stuffer ideas for moms so that you can share this with Santa and ensure you get as awesome a stocking as the rest of the fam this year!
10 Great Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Moms
- Rosehip + Calendula Hand Salve from Dig+Co. // This stuff is divine and makes the perfect stocking stuffer! Santa usually brings my husband some in his stocking as well because the first year he brought it for me, Paul stole mine for himself he loved it so much! This salve is non-greasy, wonderful smelling (not not overpowering scent), and made with beeswax, organic calendula-infused olive oil, rosehip oil, vanilla, and lavender essential oils.
- SmartWool Socks // It’s just not Christmas without some cozy socks in your stocking IMO! I love these festive ones or if you’re looking for something more practical – check out these great no show/no slip socks from SmartWool.
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm // I’ve always loved getting chapstick in my stocking but this stuff is my new favorite! I love the hint of color without the heaviness of lipstick – perfect for my dry lips in the winter!
- Weighted Eye Pillow from Anthropologie // While weighted blankets have been all the rage, I love the idea of a cozy weighted eye pillow! I’d love to get this stocking stuffer along with a coupon for a few luxurious mornings of sleeping in while my husband gets up early with our kiddos!
- Apple AirTag + Case // Are you someone who finds yourself always searching around for your car keys or purse? This awesome new product from Apple might just be a perfect thing for you to add to your stocking stuffer list! Santa is bringing me one this year (AND my husband too!). AirTag is an easy way to keep track of your stuff and this leather case means your keychain can look good too!
- Pura Smart Home Diffuser // If you love candles (think Volcano from Anthro) or other kinds of scent diffusers and are looking for something a little extra special to tuck into your stocking, this might be the way to go! I discovered this awesome little gadget last winter and it’s amazing! You plug this smart diffuser into the wall, load it with your favorite fragrance, and then you can control it from an app on your phone. I love the Capri Blue Volcano, Ocean Tide + Sea Salt, and Frasier Fir fragrances best!
- Vuori Performance Joggers // I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love these joggers! Last year ago I was in the market for some new comfy pants that look cute too and Real Simple Magazine had a review of this brand in one of their issues. I decided to give them a try and bought a pair. Once I wore mine the first time, I promptly went back and bought myself another pair. They feel like butter and they are super comfortable and lightweight – perfect for everyday wear! I’m hoping Santa brings me one more pair this year!
- One Line A Day Memory Book // I’ve always wanted one of these and this year a little bird told me that Santa is going to tuck this one in my stocking! A few of my friends use these little memory books and have told me how wonderful they are. You can use them to jot a few thoughts about your day each day and as the years progress (this one is a 5-year journal) you can reflect on what was happening in your life in recent years! I wish I’d started something like this in 2020!
- Fancy Nail Polish // I love to go bold with a splash of red on my toenails during the holidays! It feels so festive and getting a nice fresh bottle of nail polish as a stocking stuffer is always a treat! This color is one of my favorites!
- Engraved Necklace from Made By Mary // Last year I got one of these gorgeous necklaces in my stocking with both boys’ names engraved on it and it was BY FAR my favorite gift of Christmas 2020. I wore mine every single day until Niko accidentally yanked it and loosened the clasp! I’m hoping Santa leaves it for me again (Paul said he’d get the clasp repaired for me!) this year. All of the necklaces from Made By Mary are beautiful and would make a lovely gift for any Mama.
Here are a few bonus stocking stuffer ideas I love:
- A gift certificate for a nice massage or house-cleaning service
- A gift certificate to a local indy book store
- Apple AirPod Pro Headphones (a big ticket splurge but an AWESOME stocking stuffer!)
- Goodr Sunglasses (these cute burgundy ones are super festive!)
- A small candle (like this one which is one of my favs from The Grace Effect)
- Bath Bombs
- Lottery Tickets
- Concert tickets
- Fancy Chocolate (my all-time favorite is Videri dark chocolate)
- A mini calendar
- Nice face mask or other favorite beauty products
I hope this helps you (and Santa!!) with some stocking stuffer ideas for Mom this year! Happy Holidays!
This post contains some Amazon affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (think pennies!) at no extra cost to you.