15 Awesome Easter Basket Ideas
Easter is only a few weeks away (how?!) and we are looking forward to starting fresh Easter traditions in our new house this year. I love to use my kid’s Easter baskets as a way to replenish our craft cart and grab fun spring time activities. When I was a kid my mama always made my Easter baskets very special with unique gifts that I remember loving so much! It was a holiday I always looked forward to. I hope to create the same kind of special memories for my own boys around this holiday. This list of 15 Awesome Easter Basket ideas will be sure to put a smile on your little one’s face. Enjoy!
- Roshambo Toddler Sunglasses – As soon as I saw these color changing sunglasses, I knew they would make our Easter list this year! Super fun for the kiddos, and they come in different sizes so you can find the perfect fit.
- Bunny Bubble Machine – My kids flip over a bubble machine, and this Bunny one is perfect for Easter.
- Crayon Rocks – This crayon set from Dig + Co comes in a little muslin bag for easy storage and travel. Maybe it’s the boy mom in me, but I know anything that looks like a rock will be a hit!
- Mama + Babe Cats in an Envelope – I love that every mama + babe set are one-of-a-kind and made from reclaimed materials. I know they go quickly, so be sure to grab one before Easter while they are in stock.
- Just Between Us / A Conversation Starter Set – I am looking forward to seeing this conversation starter set grow with our family. It will be so fun to see how my kiddo’s answers will change as they get older.
- Fire truck set – We have had quite a few trucks sets over the years and this is the one they always return to!
- Crayola Color Bath Drops – Bath time is a favorite in our house so we are always trying to test out new toys. My boys will try to stay in the tub for over an hour when they get to play with these color drops.
- Honeysticks Water Color Paints – The perfect non-toxic water color set for kiddos of all ages.
- Water Wow Pads – These water wow pads from Melissa and Doug are some of our most used craft items. We take them EVERYWHERE. They are a great alternative for when the kids want to paint, but there isn’t enough time (or sanity) to deal with the mess.
- Go Fish Card Set – We love the illustrations, velcro carry case and oversized design on these Oliver Jeffers 3-1 card set.
- Little Kid Card Holder – The perfect solution for those little hands while playing card games.
- Sidewalk Chalk – A Springtime must have! I love to use their Easter Baskets as a way to stock up.
- Amazing Animal Postcards – Each of these postcards include an adorable animal illustration (that you can color!) and animal fact. We have enjoyed writing notes to the Grandparents during the pandemic. My kid’s love to send and receive mail!
- Kid Binoculars – These come in fun colors and include a kid safe breakaway neck strap. They are also shock-proof so I don’t worry about them breaking.
- Training Chopsticks – So fun for those little sushi lovers in your life!
Is there something you have on your list that you think we should know about? Add it to the comments, I’d love to hear from you!