Yours Truly: The Lost Art of Connection Through Letter Writing
Can you believe it’s mid-April already!?
This has been such a busy month so far for me. I have been really excited to get to share with you a very special project that I’ve been working on for SO long! If you’ve followed along on Instagram, you may already know some of the story about how this idea was born.
So, without further ado…I share with you my new online creative writing course!
Yours Truly: The Lost Art of Connection through Letter Writing is a 6-week online creative writing experience for anyone who has ever wanted to delve deeper into connection and creativity. There will be writing prompts, creative exercises, story sharing, live-group calls, connection, support, and inspiration all designed to help find the creative connection you’ve been longing for.
And today I’m inviting you to be a part of it!
This past year, technology became a lifeline for us during long months of isolation. So why, when we are literally connected by the touch of a button, do we feel so disconnected? How is it possible to feel lonely & out of touch with other people when we can reach them in an instant?
I’ve come to realize that technology, for all it is worth, doesn’t offer us the kind of connection we are all so desperate for, especially in these trying times.
I created this course with busy and creative women like me in mind. This course will be doable for even the busiest of Mamas and will be something you can participate in from the comfort of your own home (even in your PJs if you’re anything like me!). I hope you will take this as an opportunity to reconnect with yourself and others on a deeper, more intimate level, to help you hold space for yourself and your creative endeavors!
This course is for you if…
- You feel stuck and uninspired and need something fun to spark your creativity.
- You want to reconnect with yourself and others on a deeper, more intimate level.
- You love to buy cards or stationery but never seem to know what to write.
- You’ve received a handwritten card or letter that made an impression on you and you want to share that feeling with others.
- You’ve been wanting to try creative writing but didn’t know where to start.
- You struggle to find the perfect words to express yourself so you never end up starting.
- You’re ready to hold space for yourself and your creative endeavors.
- You’re living your life on autopilot and want to try something new to mix things up!
- We have so much to explore together and a genuine connection to be made. I hope you will join me on this creative journey!